Saturday, February 17, 2007


This week we discovered a restaurant decorated with guns n' roses. They serve mountains of mussels and goblets of wine. It's just ducky.
There's some sun today and a nice, light breeze is coming through the window. It's almost spring-like. I have a touch of the flu and I've left my book at our rehearsal space, so I'm lying here watching a reality show called "Amish in the City." I loved "Babe: Pig in the City," but so far it's dissimilar. It follows Amish kids as they experience rumspringa, I think... or maybe it's about spoiled city kids spending time in an Amish community... I don't know. I think I'm feverish. Also something's wrong with my baby toe.
Okay then.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Probably connected. The baby toe is a very finicky digit and if it isn't perfectly comfortable you are bound to feel feverish and disoriented.